Population Survey OMNIBUS by RAIT
RAIT Omnibus is a representative survey of Lithuanian population, which polls 1,000 15-74 year-old and 160 7-14 year-old permanent residents of Lithuania. The distribution of respondents by gender, age, place of residence and education corresponds to the distribution of Lithuanian population by the above characteristics. The sampling is carried out based on the latest data about permanent residents of the Republic of Lithuania presented by Statistics Lithuania.
Survey method: face-to-face interview at respondent’s home.
Advantages of the survey:
- Large sample – 1,000 respondents, which allows analysing the data with an error of ±3.1 %;
- Non-standard target group, i.e., possibility to poll younger, 7-14 year-old respondents;
- The survey is carried out every month, which allows constant monitoring;
- Survey results are available in 1 month;
- Social and demographic characteristics of respondents are provided free of charge.
RAIT Omnibus is conducted every month according to a preset schedule: